Whitney's FFXI blog

Final Fantaxy XI and other MMORPGS

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Is FFXI losing market share?

I was in CompUSA and about half of the premium priced games in the PC software section were MMORPGs but there was not a box of FFXI to be found. World of Warcraft was of course there, but there was even more shelf space devoted to Everquest II, and I saw Dungeons and Dragons Online and Guild Wars (not a real MMORPG).

I guess there won't be many new players for FFXI if it's not sold in stores anymore.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Kupo-chan said…

    Hey there! Thanks for reading my blog, kupo~! >D (there's a new entry already~ =D)

    I'm living in Germany, and the Xbox version of the game was released with Treasures of Aht Urgan here. They still sell a lot of it. At the Games Convention 2006 (germany) FFXI represented itself very well. You won't be the only one InGame. >D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home